Join GEDS - Season: 1 September 2015 to 30 August 2016
GEDS is an active drama society which welcomes English-speaking people from all over the world. Our activities are in English, but many of our members are not of English mother tongue, and a cross-section of our audiences and membership reflects the diversity of the Geneva region.
Working together on a production can be a very rewarding way to make friends, learn new skills and have fun. GEDS members have diverse interests and talents: acting, administrative, backstage, bar work, carpentry, directing, lighting, make-up, painting, programme-selling, prompting, props-making, publicity, set design, set construction, stage management, sound, ticket-checking, sewing, sandwich-making, ushering - to name just a few! Some members have no experience at all when they join but are keen to learn - and our members are keen to teach. Others join because they love theatre and simply want to watch the plays and playreadings.
• Are welcome at all GEDS activities.
• Receive SPOTLIGHT, GEDS’ e-newsletter, full of news of GEDS productions, fortnightly rehearsed playreadings, theatre workshops for members, social events, and other theatrical activities in English in the Geneva area.
• Receive GEDS at a Glance, a brief email notification/reminder of events or actions needed in the forthcoming days.
• Have free entry to all rehearsed playreadings – to participate or to watch.
• Receive audition notices for forthcoming GEDS productions.
• Receive email notifications about English-language theatre productions in the Geneva area.
• Receive the private annual directory of GEDS and GAOS members.
Yearly Subscriptions: (from 1 September to 30 August the following year)
New members joining in the summer count for the full following season.
• CHF 60 per individual member
• CHF 40 for retirees over 60 years
• CHF 30 for students under 25 years; and those on unemployment benefit.
- How to join
Download and complete the membership form.
1. Download the form in WORD format, complete it on your computer, save it, and send it as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. OR: download the form in PDF format, print it and fill-it-in by hand.
- Either format can be printed and brought to a playreading with payment.
- OR posted to Membership Secretary, Geneva English Drama Society, 1200 Geneva, Switzerland
Members whose contact details have changed are welcome to use the forms provided, or simply send the new information to GEDS Membership Secretary, by email: email@example.com, or by post to Geneva English Drama Society, 1200 Geneva
SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT METHODS
• In cash at a playreading
• Or: E-banking
Or: With Bulletin de Versement at any Swiss Post Office
For E-banking or the Post Office you will need to provide the following information:
• Geneva English Drama Society, 1200 Geneva, Switzerland
• Post Office account No.12-10826-9.
• Membership 2015-16
• Add your telephone number and email address